Focus on Attentiveness, Setting Guidelines
The tasks of managers are difficult to accomplish by one person. They have to: -
- Adapt the organisation to the constantly changing market conditions
- Manage with limited resources - time and money are seemingly never sufficient
- Encourage, train and utilise their employees effectively and demand high performance
- Constantly acquire new knowledge which reflects their experience and make risky decisions
- Question and be self-directed
We support leaders during the challenges of their everyday working lives, in setting their boundaries and in taking a firm position. They will learn to move between leading and being led, and how to stay in close contact even during disputes. Our own management experience enables us to take on this task with expertise, empathy and realism.